Wednesday, December 18

well, I'm at home. that pretty much sums it up. ain't doin nuthin but eating, watching reruns, and contributing to the stellar long distance bill that the 'rents will get this month. and it's only been a few days. seriously, I'm glad to have the time off. once I got my final paper turned in for K-Tins, I was able to relax and intend to do so for quite some time. my only stressor is being away from a particular gentleman who has the unmitigated gall to spend his break six hours away from me. I'll be quietly enjoying a beer and chortling at Designing Women, not a care in the world, then I'll realize that something crucial is missing. ya hear that, hoebag? it's fuckin irritating! that's it; I'm going to Wal-Mart and buying a body pillow.

getting my final grades was such a relief. skated by in Godard's with a C-, currently have a B in Tinsley (could be raised once she grades my final), an A- in COWing and a big fat A for my internship. yee haw! still pulled my GPA down to a 3.42 overall. nothing to whine about, but it'd be nice to graduate with honors (need a 3.5 for that). we'll see what I can do in the spring.

so Cassie might be moving back to the Boro. that'd be totally sweet. only she wants to share a place with me, and I'm already sharing one with J. I swear, my life is totally going to become Reality Bites. as long as I'm not Ethan Hawke's character. he was such a dick.

Xmas tree got put up tonight. very purty. parents giving two dinner parties this weekend, one for 6 and one for like 14. yeesh. why do we cram all our entertaining into the holiday season when so much other crap is going on? I...I...I...

random observation: you know, J also noticed that jock guys have a greater incidence of oral fixation than most people. five minutes into a class, pens always in mouths. I was thinking about how they often guzzle beer and how phallic beer bottles are. I've heard of many an athletic closet case. is it any wonder?

note to self: don't forget the Hey Remember the 90s you thought of tonite. hint: the program on tugboats you watched. and yes, it IS the band it sounds like.

No comments: