Thursday, February 6

randomness:

I'd like to see an ordinance passed restricting the use of pt cruisers to taxicabs. they should all be taken over by cab companies and painted yellow. they'd make good cabs.

I really wanted an apple today, but I didn't want to go to teeter and buy one freaking apple. I thought about asking someone to steal me one from the caf, but it just felt silly.

I've been thinking in important words all day, I dunno why. "eschew" and "pontificate" keep popping up in my head to describe things. "boon" and "clandestine," too. I often write like that, but never think as such. I should write an essay on something, anything, and get it all out of my system.

tears welled up in my eyes today in my car cuz belle and sebastian came on and I felt all sad that I missed out on their contest. see, they were "auditioning" fans/reporters to come and chill with them based on 200 word essays on why they should. said fan/reporter would interview them about various things and get drunk with the whole crew (I feel qualified to do both, and I'm sure they'd agree). I didn't know that the deadline was so soon; I would have stated my case beautifully. still, can't believe I got all teary about it. hell, yes I can.

okay, I guess that's it then.

No comments: