Wednesday, March 12

ladies and gentlemen, the crack-fest has begun. I'm working on my all-nighter. I've been packing; soon I have to go to wal-mart and get some food and coffee. in seven hours I'll be in new york! woo hoo!

the broadway strike is over and we can do everything as scheduled. I'm happy about that. I'm not so happy that I haven't heard back from any of the nyc people I've contacted to chill with while I'm there. well, they've got my number.

I did a radio show with ali from 10 to 2 to give me something to do during these wee hours. as we got progressively tireder it got progressively weirder. but it was fun and no one was traumatized. gabe hung out with us until just after one.

I bought the funniest thing I've ever purchased today at big lots. olympia dukakis brand salad dressing. it has a big olympia dukakis head on it. it's creamy feta. I hope it's not gross. well, it might be funnier if it is, really.

I suppose I should get back to my necessaries. will post again (probably at some length) on sunday.

No comments: