Monday, July 7

yawn. I be all tired and shit. picked gabe up at the airport around two. we hung out at both 4109 and tate street before picking up james and heading over to super buffet. took them by h.q. (old dominion freight lines' international headquarters, that is) on the way back. we went to see man on the train at the carousel. s'ok; it didn't blow me away, but there was some great cinematography and it held my attention well. gabe is now snoozing on the sofa, resting up for his 1 p.m. departure on the morrow. it's been a nice little visit.

carra is on some serious pain medication. I literally haven't seen her all day. once in a while I hear a little bustling from her room, though, so she's at least alive.

first day of work is tomorrow. well, first day of training anyway. adios, bumdom! I'm sure I'll be pining for it within a few days.

random plunge into introspection--ever look at your life, feel that everything's pretty satisfactory, pretty much in place, then think: "something's missing?"

me too. wonder what?

No comments: