Saturday, December 13

fed up. do you ever just feel fed up? in general? at work tonight I found myself shuffling papers and thinking (in a mental muttering sort of way), "bastards. they won't be happy until I'm dead in my grave." then I asked myself who they were. I don't know. all the forces of annoyance that pervade my life.

mostly I'm worried that my supes at work are trying to screw me out of a raise. my quarterly review seems to be off-kilter; I'm either misreading the numbers or someone has accidentally or purposely fucked up. translation: come january I should be earning at LEAST $14/hr, but right now on paper it looks like 12. this situation will be remedied. if not, I'll give my notice just before I go for jugulars with my staple remover.

james is here, woo hoo! I think I'll try to hijack him over to chapel hill to see the station agent with me.

okay, speaking of movies. the list. I have the list...

columbia college
seattle film institute
academy of art college
uncg
university of pittsburgh
new york film academy

those are in order of preference...sort of. I'm just going to see what all the dept. heads say.

at the risk of being trendy (perish the thought), I wholeheartedly recommend the darkness' permission to land. got an appreciation for 80s metal? got a sense of humor, even a mediocre one? this album is a must. best enjoyed in rush hour traffic, shamelessly rocking out and disturbing the commuters.

No comments: