Friday, December 19

a funny thing happened on the way to the cubicle.

I was on my way into work tonight and noticed some people standing around in the breakroom. as I got closer I noticed that one was an old man with a banjo. then I saw that they were all old men with instruments--guitars, etc. they were standing on a dais by the TV room; there were amps there, but they weren't turned on. I went in and walked past. they were singing something bluegrass-y. it was very confusing.

so I go upstairs. "hey, ginger, who are those guys downstairs?"

she's perplexed, and she always knows what's going on. so she asks christy. she doesn't know, and she's the floor supervisor. the upshot: everyone who'd passed through the breakroom had seen the quartet...but absolutely no one had any idea who they were or what their business was. it was hilarious.

I just thought that was worth sharing.

No comments: