Saturday, January 17

I didn't see the whole thing and so won't do a review, but I saw most of best laid plans the other night and actually sort of/maybe/probably liked it. I have to give her credit; throughout her career reese witherspoon has made some really commendable (and varied) role choices.

but mostly I think I just like alessandro nivola, who has become my new celeb crush. it's a good one I think--not common enough to be generic but conventionally handsome enough to wear with pride. in fact, he's finally pushed me into renting laurel canyon (I've meant to anyway). however, I will NOT rent jurassic park 3 regardless.

(note: I just highlighted and deleted a lengthy rant on the label "college rock" and mtv execs that I had typed here. my arguments weren't developed enough. but don't say "college rock;" it's even worse than the aforementioned p-word.)

I'd like to stay up and hit the trough for breakfast, but I'd also like to go to winston to shop tomorrow. which entails waking up before sunset. so off I go to curl up in bed with a cup of hot rooibos (at the risk of seeming trendy if not...gulp...outright metrosexual, have y'all tried the stuff? it's goooood).

No comments: