Sunday, January 11

new at petrified fountain: gerry. seeing it has put me in an introspective mood. it's also solidified my slightly shameful crush on casey affleck.

physical attraction, for me, is kind of like this. some guys must be seen in public with; maybe they're stunning model types, or maybe they're just hip beyond belief. some guys should be screwed around with on the d.l.--maybe not so perfect, but they get you fired up for some weird reason. then there are guys whose face needs to be on the pillow next to yours when you wake up. senor affleck, I've got your pillow all fluffed and waiting.

I'm actually meeting heather for coffee and giggles tomorrow. how freakin long has it been since I've really done anything, as in going out? a while.

I got a random craving for prunes last night. that's never happened. kinda weird. have you noticed that "prunes" are now "dried plums" in the supermarket? well, did you know that america's prune farmers invested $10 million in an image campaign to make that happen? it's like, okay. they're still prunes. I've always liked them anyway.

I'm not a big football fan or anything, but did y'all see the carolina game today? I mean, fuck me gently with a chainsaw! but it sho did come out all right.

greensboro is pretty in snow, methinks. it's a shame it's going to warm up monday and melt it all. wait, no it's not. it's fuckin cold!

No comments: