Wednesday, January 14

question.

which version of this line from "puttin on the ritz" do you prefer?
A) come let's mix where rockefellers waltz with sticks or umbrellers in their mitts
B) come let's mix where rockefellas waltz with sticks or umbrellas in their mitts

I think that B was irving berlin's original lyric, but I have a strong preference for version A, as sung by gene wilder in young frankenstein. true, taco did sing version B, but I have to stand my ground on this one.

remember back in the day when eeeeeveryone used freeman skin/hair care products? what happened? you can still get them, but they're hard to find. I remember at one point in the mid-90s I regularly used the apricot facial scrub, the raspberry body scrub, the cucumber face mask, AND the sunflower hair infusion. I'm totally going to instigate a freeman revival. the gay teenage boys of today need to recognize.

currently working on: stop smoking, take 15.8 or so. once again, I've stocked up on gum. I think my mistake before was relying on extra. a situation of this magnitude calls for bubblicious.

No comments: