Friday, February 20

finally my new ATM card came. bout friggin time. of course I'm too lazy to just go to the bank and cash a check, so I've been living off pocket change for a week.

although poverty drove me to create a fantastic culinary delight that I call frog stew (there are no frogs in it, and it's not stew; nevertheless it's called frog stew). add a little salsa to a can of hormel turkey chili with beans and start heating it. meanwhile, boil two blocks of ramen, but put the seasoning packets in the water first thing--I used chicken, but I doubt if it makes a helluva lot of difference. once done, drain it completely. get the biggest bowl you can find, dump chili and noodles in and mix well. and I kid you not, it is sooooooo good. and a ton of food for quite little cash.

today was thursday, and that's always a good thing. it's payday. the knowledge that I have only one day of work before a reprieve is nice. most importantly, though, the weekend is just around the corner--but I haven't yet fully realized that I don't have jack shit planned for the weekend. that always sinks in on friday.

speaking of work, at long last my madness has begun to wear off on my co-workers. I now have them shouting at a ceiling vent in the breakroom on a regular basis, they have become more prone to "losing all muscular control," and they completely understood my comparison of the office to a pac-man game.

No comments: