Monday, February 23

sometimes I'm so freakish. I went out today with the lofty goal of buying a DVD recorder. the wal-mart across the street was out. the wendover wal-mart was out. so what do I do? I drive to both high point and winston looking for the damn thing and couldn't find one. jeez, I could've called them first.

do you ever have days when everyone you encounter seems to be behaving in a socially unacceptable fashion? today I had to deal with people casually walking right up the middle of lee street (coliseum event or not, that's not okay), wal mart employees standing around and staring at me, and a sketchy random woman asking me for no earthly reason if I whiten my teeth--and then acting confused when I said no. she hadn't even seen my teeth. I'm never leaving the house again.

there's no reason to do a full fledged review of it, I don't think, but if you like suspense/horror/mystery films I can't recommend the changeling highly enough. they don't make 'em like that anymore. go rent it.

No comments: