Thursday, March 18

ahhh. my neck's been incredibly sore and stiff lately, so I bought one of those perverted looking shiatzu massagers. perverse or not, it's wonderful.

started diet today. had ambitious plan to quit smoking as well...but decided to taper off instead, heh. I mean, trying to lose weight and lay off cigs at the same time? I must have been mad!

celebrated saint patty's day by...oh, never mind, I didn't. but I wore lots of green.

sick of working 90 minutes of overtime every freakin night. I'm never going to get anything accomplished other than job-related work if this keeps up, as it saps my energy so. and the laundry piles up, the oil doesn't get changed, the taxes don't get done...sigh.

enough bitching. time for some kickass lean cuisine! (yeah, I just keep telling myself that.)

No comments: