Friday, March 5

had a picnic in the park today, just me and some bruegger's and patricia highsmith (well, she's dead actually, but one of her books). this beautiful weather is too incredible.

I've developed a really nervous stomach lately. consequently, I'm not eating enough. as a result, I stay shaky about half the time. I just bought a shitload of zantac, and hopefully that'll quiet things down. I'm also not sleeping much, though--shoots my concentration all to hell. in a nutshell, I feel a little unglued of late.

upcoming visit from the 'rents on sunday. saturday night I'm tempted to drive to chapel hill to go to the movies again. the dreamers has finally opened!!! but I don't want to go alone, so in all likelihood it'll be a slow couple days. nothin wrong with that...I suppose.

No comments: