Wednesday, June 16

question for the masses: in "shout," exactly what are the things that tears for fears can do without?

dumb things I get excited about at work: after working at o.d. for almost a year, tonight I finally got to send something to a branch of kaiser permanente. I wish it had been a credenza. but I bet all their offices already have credenzas.

okay, so I'd tried to put off posting this until I took pictures, but a couple weeks ago I bought a second car. her name's ophelia. she's a silver 2000 miata. in theory I wanted a smaller car to save gas, but who am I kidding. driving that car is more fun than at least 80% of the sex I've ever had.

if memory serves.

every night this week I've actually gotten 8 hours of sleep, so time to go and keep up the good schluff. unless the men come to fix the holes. yep, still got the holes.

No comments: