Saturday, October 9

saturday's here and so is my long weekend! off work on monday to see rilo kiley. beautiful.

I was unaware that saint bernards were still used to rescue people in the alps. well, they are, but they haven't rescued anyone in 50 years. so the group of monks in charge of the dogs is putting them all up for adoption. wow. best Christmas present ever, people. hint, hint.

random observation of the day: some people aren't sexy until you hear them laugh.

office mayhem: nadine and I spent 20 minutes trying to think of the name of the quidditch announcer at hogwarts (lee jordan). finally we had to seek out ginger, the administrative assistant, who knew--more proof that she is an invaluable asset to the o.d. team.

wow, that was a lame story. I apologize.

speaking of lame stories, think I'll go catch a few minutes of degrassi.

No comments: