Monday, October 18

yeah, another monday rolls around. spent a nice/productive weekend cleaning 4109 and hanging out with some of justin's family in mount airy. also bought the sofa, but not the one I mentioned--I got to the store and realized that I hated it. so I found another, which will be here a week from tuesday. hooray for spending $900. time to crack open a savings account and start socking dough away for the house.

as much as it pains me to do it, I'm cancelling my netflix membership. I just don't have time to make use of it. oh, well.

so early voting got underway in palm beach county today, and issues have already arisen--as in paper ballots missing pages. other areas of florida have experienced computer glitches in the voting process. dammit people, get it together already.

oh, and if you're a friend of mine named chris and you left your number on my windshield today: sorry to have to ask, but which chris are you exactly? gotta narrow it down for me.

No comments: