Saturday, January 22

my day.

woke up, as per usual. showered, like usual. began walking to my closet...squish. half of my floor was soaked through. the whole closet. the hallway. josh's bedroom. seems the imbeciles that park forest hired to work on the water lines fucked up. I was livid. thankfully maintenance cleared things up right away after I went in the office and pitched a fit.

but the incident has just made it easier for me to say this: DO NOT EVER MOVE INTO PARK FOREST APARTMENTS! I've never known of a complex to have so many problems. we've been without water several times without being notified. we had those lovely big holes in the ceiling for several days. the men who came to reinforce the patio left their junk everywhere and took a looooong time to do their work. these fucking buildings must be made out of balsa wood, they need so much done. but when it comes to what I need done personally (i.e. the water leak of last fall), maintenance is nowhere to be found. the office staff is nice enough, when they're there--usually they're not, even during regular hours. I can't wait to get out of this hellhole.

that said, I'm going to bed. at justin's, since the noise of the carpet drying fans is somewhat distracting.

No comments: