Thursday, February 17

it's a few days late, but I forgot to mention what a nice v-day weekend justin and I had. dinner at restaurant j basul noble in high point and chocolate all round. best of all, we got to celebrate negative hiv test results! so if anyone needs any prophylactics, you know who to see--they're gathering dust, and for once that's not a bad thing.

my feelings for justin have changed...in that they've become more intense than ever. he's gone from simply being part of my life to being the most crucial element of it. every day I'm thankful--and amazed--to be with someone so intelligent, talented, funny, sexy, loving, etcetera. he's everything I ever wanted, and everything I didn't even know I wanted. to all my friends in need of some love, I wish the same for you. but not from justin. he's taken.

No comments: