Tuesday, February 15

so I read that mary kay letourneau and vili fualaau are getting married "according to a department store registry." after a little digging I found out which one it was and checked out their list. they're getting some nice stuff. most of the registry's been purchased, but a pickle dish was still available. I'm so tempted to buy one and have it sent.

lately it's becoming more difficult to ignore willow's resemblance to a lemur. hmm.

I think that if I become much more stressed I'm going to explode in a fiery ball of acid (of the reflux variety). it pretty much comes down to my job, honestly. it isn't stressful per se--far from it; I still enjoy my work--but its impact on the rest of my life is bringing me further and further down. I just have to keep reminding myself that I can't even consider any changes until we're settled in the new house. too many things between now and then that will cost money.

even worse is that I stay stressed over the good things in my life. have you ever valued something so much that you worry about losing it--to the point that it's impossible to get any mental peace, or even enjoy the aforementioned thing as much as you should?

I'm becoming as neurotic as a carrie fisher character.

No comments: