Monday, November 13

the new version of blogger is nice.

I want to apologize to anyone associated with me for being off kilter for the past week or so. I've just had a lot on my mind. it's complicated. you know, it's terrible to be depressed and not know why. but I think it can be worse to know why you're depressed and not be able to do anything about it.

a lot of it has to do with how little I see justin these days. he's working a crazy schedule (due to the restructuring of eghs's student body after the fire) that means we don't really see each other during the week. he also has a lot of conferencing and whatnot going on. he can't help it, and he's been more than understanding about my weird hours over the years. it's still tough. if I don't start getting out more I could easily go five days a week without talking with anyone face to face.

speaking of socializing, I was psyched to see the prestige with carra today but I had to stay in bed with a nasty stomachache. yecch. there went my sunday.

I'm so over frosted mini wheats. malt-o-meal blueberry muffin tops cereal blows my mind. I'm going straight into rehab over this stuff.

something else I'm excited about: Christmas. this year I'm truly pumped. I've already started shopping and planning the decor. gives me something to look forward to.

hopefully tonight I can overcome the insomnia that has plagued me lately. it's not good to be going to sleep hours after most of this time zone is awake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to see the Prestige... the losers in NY won't see it with me so I suppose I will have to venture out on my own which is fine by me. Frosted mini-wheats; the only way to east such a heavy wheat based cereal is to let it soak in ice cold skim milk for 5 minutes then dig in. mmmm. I am throwing a Christmukkah party this year and I am going to hang these sparkly snowflakes on the ceiling...I believe they are at Walmart. So if you ever find yourself up north around the holidays stop in for some spiked cider and a gander at my ceiling.