Tuesday, November 5

just a few random observations:

I wonder why some people just aren't sexy. sometimes there's no rational explanation. a guy/girl can be drop dead gorgeous, funny, nice, even discuss sex with knowledge and fervor. but something's just not there. lack of pheromones, perhaps? I'm not saying that I have no chemical attraction, but I wonder if mine aren't watered down. then again, I'm also not saying I'm drop dead gorgeous.

the weather forecast lately has always called for sunny skies 3-4 days down the road from the present. they never seem to materialize. I think it's a conspiracy by the NWS to keep people optimistic. how kind of them.

in closing, I've determined that I prefer Madness as a band over madness as a state of being. it's easier to revel in bouncy old ska beats than to feel like you're going to start gnawing on trees.

bark, by the way, tastes just like chicken.

No comments: