Thursday, November 7

uggh...too much pressure up in this piece. I had a five-alarm panic attack last night and couldn't take any meds for it (on top of two beers, seemed like a bad idea). not that I'm surprised or anything. and today I get another helping of insanity. there are some graduation forms that have to get in by noon tomorrow. I did not receive said forms from the registrar, although everyone else did. solution: stay up all night getting caught up on work, then scrambling for the necessary signatures tomorrow morn. after yelling at the registrar's office. I'd hate my life if it wasn't such a damn good one--most of the time.

however, I DO hate: people who get huffy when they think they're not getting the attention they deserve. not like your best friend across the hall or anything, but people who A) you were never close with to begin with and B) who demand long distance communication on a regular basis. that probably sounds insensitive (especially the latter), but it's the way I feel.

I dislike: smelling cigarettes on my fingers after smoking one (although I keep doing it anyway).

I like: mutually enjoyable conversations with vague acquaintances that I secretly lust after.

I LOVE: the BBQ chicken sandwich at Denny's.

No comments: