Monday, December 9

updating my blog, what a novel idea! actually I tried not to do it not too long ago, but the wackta thing didn't post. I dunno.

GREs tomorrow morning. I'm going to be in either the best or worst mood tomorrow that I've been in for a very long time. I've studied pretty diligently, at least, so I shouldn't royally bomb. we'll see.

so how bout that grand GSO power outage? still can't believe that the apartments were without juice for over 50 hours. it was so like purgatory at night, everyone skulking around in shadow and huddled around candles inside. not talking very much, just looking. silence everywhere. I'm glad it's over, but also glad it happened. it was an experience. the question: now that we're out of purgatory, is Heaven the next stop? wow...we can only hope.

gonna sign off for now...luck be a lady tomorrow.

No comments: