Tuesday, December 10

what a monday it's been. GREs actually went purty good: 630 verbal, 660 math. more than good enough to get me into the programs I'm shooting for. the writing section went quite well. I got to mention Yoko in an essay, and that's enough to get me full credit I'm sure.

but not until this evening did things really start spinning, albeit in a good way. without divulging too many personal details, suffice it to say that I've found myself in "a situation." you know, it's so hard to stay realistic sometimes. sometimes you just don't want to.

this analogy will serve quite well to illustrate my overall freakishness and dramatic ways in such "situations," but try this: you eat a Big Mac and get violently ill. eat another one later, get sick again. eat another one later (granted this individual is very stupid, but his behavior parallels that of people in PLENTY of other situations)...and so on.

why? because Big Macs taste so damn good that you can't help yourself. and someday, you honestly believe, you'll be able to eat one without yarking.

at the moment, my stomach's fine. but I'm not losing sight of the Pepto-Bismol.

No comments: