Monday, March 10

I'm pretty sleepy, but am actually forcing myself to stay up a bit longer. why? well, so I can sleep late tomorrow and therefore stay up later. therefore, I will sleep later on tuesday. THEREFORE, the fact that I'm not going to bed on tuesday night won't be as big an issue. I mean, I have to be at the airport at 5:30 am on wednesday, and that ain't gonna happen if I go to bed. this is by far the most planning I've ever put into an all-nighter, and I've planned a few in my day. watch I'll drop off to sleep at like 4 on wednesday morning or something.

I've been in a daze all day, and I hope it's just from still feeling sick. cuz I took my first lexapro last night (sorry, it didn't start with a d after all) and I'd hate to think it's made me all tired. what's the use of being a stable human being if you don't have the energy to take advantage of it?

josh and ali had an insanely good time yesterday, and I hate that I missed out on it. tomorrow night's yo la tengo, though, for which I'm very anxious.

today's randomness. I am currently obsessed with the following things: braniff airlines, the parmalat company, and the mojave phone booth. oh, and gabe's right. zwieback crackers are intrinsically funny.

No comments: