Tuesday, March 25

so I was putting together the aforementioned list of songs and I realized that, if arranged in a certain way, they could tell a story. so I burned a cd that, when listened to from start to finish, says a lot about me--especially my relationships with people, which is one of the ways that I define myself the most. and the "jeremy soundtrack" is...

1. Lou Reed, “Andy’s Chest”
2. Sloan, “The Good in Everyone”
3. Belle and Sebastian, “Expectations”
4. Bob Dylan, “Ballad of a Thin Man”
5. Violent Femmes, “Add it Up”
6. Liz Phair, “Baby Got Goin”
7. The Ramones, “Sheena is a Punk Rocker”
8. Blur, “Boys and Girls”
9. Rufus Wainwright, “Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk”
10. Boyracer, “Tell Me Where My Hands Should Go”
11. Beulah, “If We Can Put a Man on the Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart”
12. The Buzzcocks, “Ever Fallen in Love?”
13. Superchunk, “Water Wings”
14. Aimee Mann, “High on Sunday 51”
15. Sleater-Kinney, “One More Hour”
16. Rilo Kiley, “The Good That Won’t Come Out”
17. Death Cab for Cutie, “Photobooth”
18. Bjork, “Army of Me”
19. Cake, “I Will Survive”
20. The Strokes, “Last Night”

if anyone wants to borrow it and get inside my brain a little, or just dig on some cool tunes, just let me know.

No comments: