Thursday, March 27

"nothing ever happens in blaine..."

I certainly hope this weekend brings a bit of positive excitement worth posting about. the past couple of days have been so awfully dull. the biggest thrill was going to see "catch me if you can" at the $2 theater last night--which, granted, was a fantastic flick, but I could hardly write a novel about the experience.

I hope to go look at the proposed apartment on friday with carra and josh. hopefully that'll give me some initiative to start some real job hunting.

incidentally: ali and I decree that all inanimate objects that hitherto have had no binding and formal appellation are now to be called "linda." just go with it.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if the both of us aren't schizophrenic. if so, it could well be contagious.

No comments: