Friday, March 28

well, last night had some positive excitement. serendipity kicked off with a bang with a big gathering of drunk people in the meadows. when that got broken up everyone just migrated back to the apartments. I don't remember most of the night, which means it was probably pretty good. ashley and emily slept on our couches. lately our apartment has become a waystation for the tired, poor, huddled masses too hammered to make it back to bryan hall. suits me just fine.

bad news: I lost my cell phone. bryan and I walked all over campus calling it but to no avail. I'll just keep checking lost and found. I'm sure I had it on me when I left here last night. sigh.

I met a really cute guy at tate street yesterday. his name's jason and he's an indie rocker. he's supposed to come by here this weekend...I think he's straight, though. but it'd be fun to hang out; we had a nice time talking.

gabe's all set to leave town on sunday. we sure will miss him. he should be by later tonight, at least I hope so.

there's a party in bryan tonight that I want to make an appearance at, but first a nip of whiskey. nothing as intense at last night--but it's just so cold outside!

No comments: