Monday, April 21

blecch. last night at wal-mart I started feeling sort of woozy, so I went to bed pretty early. woke up with a swollen throat, nonexistent voice, fever, chills, aches, and lots and lots of sweat. lucy at student health thinks it's just a viral thing that I'll have to wait out, so we'll see. my temp was 100.2 at last check, whee! I don't think I'll be able to do class tomorrow, though, and have e-mailed profs to that effect.

more evidence that I'm held together with spit and baling wire: I was in the underground on saturday listening to josh play when a big chunk of one of my teeth just breaks right off. I wasn't even biting on anything. guess I'll have to get it capped.

I've basically just been sitting up long enough to let my bed dry out a bit--everything I've touched in the past day is damp--so I think I'll return to ye olde sickbed and maybe pick out some awful movie to watch.

No comments: