Wednesday, April 23

illness-addled brain blurbs:

the standard of coolness by which everyone should be measured: the two old heckling guys on "the muppet show." if you can even come close to being that badass, you're doing just fine.

the only true idealists are virgins.

the 1977 tv movie "night terror," with valerie harper, is in fact the greatest film ever made.

in regard to gregory peck's behavior in "the omen:" if I'd been in his position, I'd have been more than willing to listen to alleged murder plots against my wife. even accusations of my son's birth mother being a jackal wouldn't have seemed too strange. but once someone tells me to go to jezreel and see the old man bukenhagen, I'm outta there. that's just too weird.

favorite classic crayola color: cadet blue. it's taken me 22 years to realize that.

things I classify as "genius" (that is, cleverness tempered by dementia):
1) orbitz (the beverage)
2) writing "linda" on everything in the bathroom
3) the international ramp festival (in wv, of course)
4) "sanford and son"
5) the dullest blog in the world

No comments: