Monday, April 28

my escapades are sometimes so absurdly useless. today was charles' b-day, and I thought it might be nice to get him something dinosaur related from the discovery channel store. so off ali and I went to w-s, where we ended up buying him a book at borders. we also drove for almost 30 minutes looking for the four star cafe, where I love to eat, only to discover that they were closed on sundays. but I sure as hell got some dippin dots at hanes mall, and that made it worth the trip.

ali and I also watched "she-devil" on amc today. twice. it's so great to know that there's someone else as strange as me in the world. or is it?

my car has to go in the shop now, as the "engine may soon explode" light has come on. I abuse my car almost as much as my body. which brings me to what I was thinking about tonight. think about your body as a separate entity from your actual being. then think of all the shit we put our physical selves through. it actually makes me sad. if the amount of respect I give to the people in my life was only equal to that which I give my body, I'd have no friends. I need to stop smoking, eat more sensibly...and at least scale back my drinking. here's hoping that this summer can be a time of reinventing myself.

which leads nicely into my new series of goals:
1) get buff enough to feel comfortable being nude on camera
2) get a part in a bruce labruce film
3) become the next bruce labruce
this guy is my new idol--he's managing to achieve cult status really quickly; gotta love exploitative gay post-punk art films! click here to check his stuff out, but not if you're a prude. actually, go ahead if you're a prude. do yourself some good.

No comments: