Sunday, April 27

the bulk of today will be spent recovering from last evening's adventures. I am referring of course to the much touted wqfs party. was it a success? yes and no. in the grand scheme of things, absolutely. our place was absolutely packed, as much as I've ever seen a guilford apartment. it was impossible to move in the living room, and the ramones tribute band went over really well.

but I should have been a little more responsible. I didn't feel like I was drinking too much, but I'm not used to beer and it hit me incredibly hard. as a result, I behaved like a complete idiot for a couple hours before retiring early to my room and being most violently and putridly ill. also, the plan for last night was to fess up to that long-term crush of mine, whom I never saw. all in all, I did have a lot of fun, it just wasn't the night of my dreams.

I'm wide awake now but still feeling nasty, so I think I'll lie down and sip coke.

No comments: