Friday, April 18

presentation and paper complete, huzzah! celebrated by finishing off the southern comfort I had left over. went to the suite tonight where I hung out with the customary beautiful people plus a couple of delicious men that I had not hitherto encountered. it was a fabulous night, although it's left me feeling hideously oversexed. well.

speaking of oversexed, decision: a certain guy that I've had an on/off crush on for over two years is going to hear about it very, very soon. I just need to catch him around and partying this weekend or, at the very latest, next. not that I expect anything to come of it...but I'll keep everyone posted.

I think ali and I are going to truck it up to roanoke tomorrow, for the simple reason that we have nothing better to do. hooray for fridays!

anyway, time to crawl into bed. alone. alone in bed. well, fuck. I need to get a hobby or something.

No comments: