Wednesday, May 7

great party this eve. 731 had a power hour. I'd certainly call it a successful one from a personal standpoint: drank much, smoked much, kissed two people. OH...and...'fessed up to my crush. told him what I thought of him, for how long, and insinuated that we should see more of each other after graduation.

his response: "aww! thanks!"

not the romantic interlude that I'd dreamed of, but nice. at least if he A) comes to his senses and realizes what he's missing or B) gets desperate, he knows how I feel. and it certainly is a weight off my chest. speaking of chests, I think his attention was taken up by a hot chick with visible nipples anyway. upon noticing this I attempted to make mine more prominent by holding shana's beer against them. this worked, but she must have had something else I didn't. a vagina? well, if that's what he was in the mood for, I guess I'll just have to concede.

went to the apartment tonight to drop some things off and almost had a heart attack when I saw that my light was on. it was carra, sara kate, and catherine all high and into decorating the apartment in the most tacky fashion possible. we're talking plastic buddhas, gummi bear lights, and cheesy picture frames here. all as a joke, mind, and a very funny one at that. I love my friends!

I'm on my second packet of ramen, which means I should probably go to bed. shana and I may go to the beach tomorrow, so I should rise early.

No comments: