Monday, May 5

okay, so last night's posts were just a little negative. bad mood--I honestly don't feel like throwing myself off the top of the jefferson pilot building today (although if it meant seeing that uber-riche social club that's up there, it might be worth it). I ended up sleeping until sunset today; all the better for my all-nighter. carra and I are both busy bees this eve; she will be joining me for an IHOP run this morning. then it's off to the mass media final, then to move in to the new apartment!

I was hard on a lot of people last night, too. to all: I apologize.

ali's sister jessie's here, and I'm glad. even in the hour or so I got to spend with her tonight, she's been more fun and talkative than I've seen her yet. even better that she's here for an entire week; it'll be great to get a chance to really get to know her better.

I'm fresh out of adderall, and that ain't good. hope I'll have time to get my prescrip filled at cvs before the exam at noon. whee!

No comments: