Friday, May 23

well, I've been up for two whole hours now. I thought it might take until at least july for carra and I to start feeding each other's craziness, but no. we stay up until dawn every night just bullshitting, but last night it degenerated into both of us lying down and smacking ourselves in the head with our feet making "meeeeeeehhhhhhhhh" sorts of noises. not that I'd have it any other way.

had a nice night out with heather last night. we saw a mighty wind--granted it's not as good as the other christopher guest flicks, but it's definitely and absolutely worth seeing. then to coffee, then to ny pizza for $2 guinness with heather #2 and a crew of their friends. get this: so there are openings for interns doing various computer things at wrangler. the pay's $10/hr, it's full time, and I have experience with the right software. heather's going to tweak my resume so the suits there will like it. granted it's probably just a summer opportunity, but it would be reliable work until the fall. I won't hold my breath, but we'll see what happens.

which brings me to spherion. nothing yet. memorial day weekend and all, they weren't expecting anything and I shouldn't have been. but it's frustrating. I'm still only one very small step removed from unemployed. hence the wedging feet into other doors.

the forecast for wilmington metro is clear skies for tomorrow, so atlantic ocean here I come, provided natia is still free. as much as I value time to myself, I don't want to expend resources just to hang out at the beach by myself all day.

speaking of the beach, I think I'll go eat dinner.

No comments: