Wednesday, August 20

can I just say how nice it is to be on the internet in my own home? for those of you who are interested, I am, in fact, stark raving naked. they don't like it in bauman if I go in without clothing. anyway, roadrunner rocks my lame ass, as does the wireless lan that josh and I set up ourselves. no cables for me; it all comes and goes through a cute little antenna. big whoop, I know, but I find it exciting.

digital cable is a lot of fun too. in demand episodes of monty python on bbc america are the shit. I can watch blancmanges play tennis whenever I feel like it!

my hours have not improved since carra's departure, only my boredom. I was thinking earlier: I've been blessed with many wonderful people in my life, but once in a while you run across someone that you connect with in a way that's entirely unique and makes the relationship completely and utterly irreplaceable. I think I've only had...um...four of those in my lifetime. carra's one. as for the others, I'll just let y'all wonder.

I think I'd enjoy a new boyfriend. applicants please apply in person on the corner of lee street and silver avenue on friday and/or saturday nights. bring cash. seriously, a nice fella would perk life up a bit. anyone ever watch the dick van dyke show? remember sally rogers and her constant search for "a nice fella?" my outlook on dating is totally sally rogers-core.

reminder: wish josh a happy 22nd birthday on thursday, and wish my mom a happy 29th on saturday. yes, my mother is in fact 29 years old. we get started early in dubya-vee-ay.

I really, really want some krispy kreme. and they open in 20 minutes...

No comments: