Sunday, January 25

I'm wearing my retainers for the first time in like a year. go me.

I think I'm going to make it my mission to move to canada; specifically to banff, because banff pisses me off. my fourth grade teacher showed us dozens of slides from her visit there (what a miss brodie thing to do!), and it is beautiful. but there's a population cap of 10k people, and you have to meet about that many requirements to live there at all. even buying property there is illegal if you don't rent it to a "legal resident." so I'm going to find a way. just wait. then I'm going to walk the streets, point at tourists and say,"I live here and you don't." fuckin-a.

can I just say what a shockingly small difference my seemingly large raise has made in my paycheck? hardly enough to keep me in stockings and fans. or cashmere and godiva, if you will.

I really shouldn't complain so much.

speaking of work, got my w2 from united. soon I'll get the one from o.d. then I have to figure out what to do with them.

No comments: