Friday, January 23

y'know the line in billy joel's "the piano man" that goes "they sit at the bar/and put bread in my jar?" when I was a kid I thought people were actually giving him bread.

12 hours of work yesterday and 9 today. kooky stuff. computers are still acting retarded (p.c. be damned, the computers are retarded. it's the only word. if they get offended I'll delete this).

although I still went to burlington for krystal munchies after work. and I don't regret a mile of it.

weekend coming up. hmm. maybe I'll call tia. she must think I'm dead.

I've yet to see the triplets of belleville in the listings of any theaters within an hour radius, and I'm getting irritated about it.

gotta run. billy joel just came in, arms laden with baked goods. must have been a good night at the 88s (I love it when people refer to piano keys as 88s).

No comments: