Wednesday, January 21

tonight's theme: work.

variations on theme:

typical. everyone went home at 9:30 tonight. they were trying to fix a problem we've been having with the computers and ended up making them worse. now we all go in early and stay late tomorrow. but hey, it's still fun to have an evening off.

optimistic. just in case I do end up relocating this fall, I've been able to find a number of jobs in my interested locales that I'd be uber-qualified for. and I'd only have to take a slight pay cut...well, it's still comforting to know that I should have a much easier time finding work than I did last summer.

silly and conceited. I wore that new banana republic outfit to work yesterday and no one even commented on it! now I'm all self-conscious that it doesn't look so nice after all. hmmph.

No comments: