Friday, February 13

since no one's around to hear my amusing story:

I'm very particular about my toilette; it's one of the few areas in my life where I insist on absolute and unwavering routine. after showering I dry off, apply deodorant, brush my teeth, and begin to dress. I also choose a cologne and spray it on my chest exactly twice.

today, rather than spritzing with cologne, my addled mind took a breather and I liberally coated my rather hirsute torso with spray hair gel before I could realize that the bottle was entirely the wrong size, color, and shape.

although I rectified the situation immediately, I contemplated not doing so. for if I am caught outside in fifty mile-per-hour winds without my shirt later tonight, my chest may get somewhat rumpled now. oh, well. it's a chance I'll take.

southward ho.

No comments: