Monday, March 29

got all amphetamined/caffeined up to do household chores, but I took things a bit far. I'm getting coffee-induced paranoia. does that happen to anyone else? no, I thought not. but hey, I even did my hand washing. that doesn't happen.

fun at guilco last night. serendipity and all that. enjoyed annoying everyone with my video camera. the evening was a strange mixture of "hey, I remember that person!" and "who the hell are all these people?" but good overall.

much conferencing with ali and tiffany about future plans. could it be that I actually have some? mebbe.

diet seriously screwed with by trip to cold stone tonight. I clearly asked for sweet cream yogurt but was given ice cream instead. rather than call the guy on it, I chose to look the other way. bad me, bad bad me.

gonna go finish laundry and try to ignore overwhelming urge to jog to burlington. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

No comments: