Saturday, March 8

so I'm starting to wonder if it's NOT the bubonic plague. I feel so terrible; I can tell I have a pretty freaky fever by the alternating sweats and chills (they're multiplying) I'm getting. the only reason I'm sitting here writing is cuz I had to get up for a popsicle and realized that I can actually breathe when I'm upright. still, bed feels sooooo good.

although I did go to the doctor today about my happy pills (I got a prescription, but I forget what they're called--something that starts with a d) and he didn't seem concerned about my illness. something going around, he said. by the way, no one clued me in that the guilford doctor is so HOT. I mean, if you like that blond-haired, blue-eyed aryan kind of hot (I do). I look forward to my follow-up appointment.

so in case it isn't yet obvious, it looks like I'm going to have to skip out on tomorrow's myrtle beach trip. which sucks not only because I have to stay here, but also because I'm out $30 on the ticket and $36 on the motel. but I can't risk overtiring myself and not being ship-shape for nyc on wednesday. which I WILL be, dammit.

oh, so bryan made it back ok, although I haven't seen him. I've heard him and hannah milling around the apartment. it might be lucky for bryan that he's been spending so little time here; he might be the only one safe from the plague.

dammit, it all comes back to being ill. I'm going to eat my popsicle and shut up about it and maybe I'll feel better. ta.

No comments: