Saturday, April 26

well, back to normal. or some semblance thereof. lots of sleep today; also, began the clean-up for tomorrow night. course we'll just have to it again, but oh well.

james lunderville is in town visiting, the sweetheart. he stopped by for a chat, and will be in attendance at the qfs party. talking to him always leaves me with a strange sense of self-satisfaction. I guess it's because I asked him out and he turned me down, yet it's never stopped us from interacting on a completely normal, friendly level. that's unusual, in a very good way...shit. I just realized I asked him out over two years ago. time does fly.

oh, the festival went well. after the first film all but two people left. but they were a great two. and now, except for taking a little final and writing one solitary play scene, MY SEMESTER IS OVER!!! which means that...college is over. that's so weird.

before I lapse into complete sentimental goop, I'm goin in for some shuteye.

No comments: