Sunday, May 4

not the greatest night in the world.

having such a nasty evening, I thought it might be nice to have a sleep in my good old bed at home. I drove to my house and found rick upstairs in his room, dad in my parents' bedroom, mom on the couch to escape dad's snoring, and all of laura's things in my room (home for prom). mom woke up long enough to say hi when I came in. and to offer me the other end of the couch.

I promptly drove back here. although I shouldn't have driven in such an emotional state; I'm sure that the cop who ticketed me for doing 79 in a 65 would agree (good thing he didn't see me doing 90 in the fog). but I made it alive, whatever that's worth.

which has led me to realize that I really shouldn't go to my parents' house for a week after graduation. it's time to just let it go. whomever said that you can never go home again was right. you can, however, go and be just another guest in your 'rents guest bedroom (formerly known as yours). I just don't want to deal with that.

now it's off to bed back here in nc.

by the way. in case y'all haven't figured it out, please choose your words to me carefully for the next day or so. I don't know how much more negativity I can take.

No comments: