Tuesday, May 13

STILL haven't gone back to bluefield, but I honestly do plan to tonight. I've just had so much to do, straightening and organizing. and be proud: I've applied for so many jobs that I can't remember what they all are. I'm absolutely perfect for the content editor position at thedepot.com; I meet all of their requirements and their "pluses." let's just hope they see it.

ran into heather and her friend heather at tate street yesterday; they talked me into dinner and drinks at the exchange. I didn't know "other heather" very well, and it's often difficult for me to talk with new people. but when she started tossing back martinis and parliaments and brought up saddle creek records, I knew it would be just fine. hope I see more of both of them.

that encounter was also great in that it helped allay my fears of post-GuilCo loneliness. I've been so scared about the campus-GSO social transition. but so far no prob. of course, having such a wonderful apartment-mate helps.

there were sketchy workmen installing the new linoleum in my bathroom when I left. hope they finish by the time I get back.

No comments: